A Selection of My Best Articles
My own personal top 5.
It’s been a long lesson in writing articles in Medium for this particular Londoner. I guess us folks (or people) in London have a particular tone in our writing — subdued, self-deprecating or as I like to say: quietly powerful.
Here’s a curated list of articles that I’m proud to share:.
- On Suffering — A philosophical rant on why suffering can be powerful. Fasten the seatbelt.
- You Need To Treat Writing Like It’s Magic — A call to all writers out there, reminding them that writing is equal parts magic and science.
- 5 Myths Unfairly Taught To LGBT People — I remembered how angry I was writing this one — and for good reason.
- On Philosophy — Why should we care about philosophy now? Here is why I explain why it matters, and why it matters now more than ever.
- Can We Stop Rewarding Mediocrity In Poetry? — What makes in my opinion, a good poem and a good poet.